It's been quite a while since i've posted in this blog, much more it has already it's own domain, thanks to Rovie for this, that and all the stuff.
I haven't posted due to a busy sched recently. It's been a busy life to almost neglect an innate passion, and i remember the quote in Mitch Albom's book "The Time Keeper," "you counted the time but did you make the most of it?" Oh God, i wish i'm spending it wisely. That, I want to believed, since i spent most of the time taking care of my little Destiny, then comes my work and then promoting Destiny's blog. And then, classes will begin soon. WHEW! my desk is such a mess and disorganized.
Nevertheless, i'm glad eXtraordinary Journey has with her own domain now.
Congrats Girl. I'm glad to be of help.
ReplyDeleteMay utang pa ako sa iyo ha. lol
lol! malay mo pag dating ng araw ako naman uutang.. lol
ReplyDelete