Wednesday, November 6, 2013

THERE'S REASON FOR BEING NOSTALGIC

I was strucked with nostalgic episodes lately. It must have been my Serotonin level dropping off and my body aching for some neeced rest. But, i think there are more reason why i am little wistful, this include our just concluded Final exam in law school. It was tough and think I flunk somewhere. 

 I've been in a series of exhausting task, and my mind is to idle to read more. I felt like i was in a stranded train, ready to offload at a nearby station and make some detour. I cannot think right so I need to stop to gain my right stance.

Then, another is the yearning to get home, to start again, to remake my disgruntled thoughts, to tame a feral and so elusive heart. To subdue his battle within and never restrain. To tell him that some love gone away and some never coming back. 

Then finally, i guess i just got tired, tired of breaking the walls he built in the middle of the bridge. Yeah! right, maybe I was just tired but didn't he told me to never get tired of waiting? of trying?

Counting them all? I can now give too many reasons to get nostalgic. What's yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...