I felt a litle bit idle to resume all the papers, books and all my daily routine at this point because i get used to the life in the barrio where there is no internet, no hassles and rushes of beating deadlines. I felt so relaxed in my weeklong vacation at my Dad's hometown where we spent the New year.
There were reunions and get together everywhere. It's tiring yet enjoying. I felt like i don't wanna go back to the city life anymore. I think i could settle in the barrio and do farming. (just a thought!)
On the otherhand, my son had a lot of fun too. He experienced a lot of things that he hadn't done in the city. He also bonded with many of our relatives so he had a good laugh all the time even if he got sick on the New years eve.
In sum, we've ended 2013 without much regrets and welcomed 2014 with all the best and expecting for more blessings to come.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)