However, despite the heavy feelings i have, I am convicted to Life must go on and to see the bright side of life. This saying that, no matter what comes along the way, It's Gods plan and it has meaning why it had to happened to us.
People come and go into our lives, we cannot force them to stay. We have to learn to let go and never to questioned why. God design us to live our life and He gave us trials that he knew we can surpass. It's His test of how faithful can we be when everything else fails. It's also His way of saying to us to keep strong and hold on. For God will never fail us. God will never leave our side and God will always love us, unconditionally.
I am strong because God is my stronghold and no matter the inadequacies of life. I am better! Because God promised me of life something beautiful.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)