Monday, July 14, 2014

THE MOON IS STARING DOWN ON ME

Half of the world is sleeping and half is awake including me and jc. It's already midnight and I was gladly reading my books and notes when I saw this light beaming in my window, then I looked up and saw the moon staring down on me. Then i stared a little longer, the moon is so inviting, it drawn me to become nostalgic.

Then i looked down on my PC monitor, typed a message to the one but never been, to my surprised he replied, and then....

Back to the moon, It's miles miles away but i can feel happiness by the mere sight of it. It depicts hope and bliss. Someday, I'll travel to the moon and will find love and happiness. No matter how long. It'll surely come and get me. -lovejc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...