However, you noticed this date i had a different tone in my blogpost. Like, i was into this law school thing meaning more on a stay foot way of life and close to sedentary lifestyle. Since, i have to give more time in reading my books and less time to get going. Compared before where i used to travel a lot.
Well, anyway, that's the twist of life, let's just have a good time though.
Here, i was about to take my coffee break at noon and since i don't have my usual white coffee on my pocket, I have to choose from what is there at the moment. Hmmmmmm...
I picked one and you guess what was it. I sipped this for an hour while I'm reading a case and waiting for the time off.


Hello,
ReplyDeleteAlthough I am not a regular coffee drinker, coffee is always welcome on special occasions just to sit and relax and sip slowly and enjoy little by little. The aroma is heavenly and the taste is wonderful.
Enjoy your coffee breaks.
Best wishes