| from the Master Siomai |
If you haven't tried it yet, i can say you have to, it came in four pieces per order and it's so affordable. It can satiate your starving stomach especially when you are in a quick break or just passing a mall for an errand.
While i ravaged three orders from the Master Siomai, here in Siomai House i contended with a single order because i was in rush and just passing by their stall.
| from Siomai House |
Having tasted that, it crossed my mind that if i have to put up a business, i would consider one like this.
What do you think?
Ay naku naman, grabe, ang saraaappp nito, girl!!! With calamansi, toyo and chilli, oohlalaaaah!!! Kenez, ininggit mo ako :D
ReplyDeleteyummy talaga yan girl, sarap balik balikan..yehey! :)
ReplyDeleteayan, nagcrave na ang buntis :)ako din favorite ko yan, rhainnes. we used to drop by everyday sa siomai stall sa work ko dati. love siomai with toyomansi and just a little bit of spice.
ReplyDeleteWay back in college days, I really don't like it. But when I tried them in one Chinese restaurant, I included it in my Top Favorite Food. And now I just don't like it, I love it so much.
ReplyDeleteGod Will Provide
uy love ko din siomai then maraming fried garlic ksama ng kalamansi at toyo, sige plus the chili na hahaha..
ReplyDeleteOh, I miss siomai! There's one Chinese restaurant in Caloocan City where I get the yummiest siomai ever. Malapit sya sa Sangandaan but I forgot the name and not sure if it's still there. Sarap naman talaga!
ReplyDeleteThis coming December, I will check out the place. I hope it's still there if not, maybe I can try this Master Siomai's delicacy. :)
nakakagutom ang siomai na ito, i have recipe on how to make one, pero nakakatamad talaga esp if winter is getting closer
ReplyDeleteI love Master Siomai!
ReplyDeletelove love love siomai too!! yum!! A co-worker sells them in bulk at work and when cooked at home the kids and I could eat a whole pack in one sitting :-) the photos here are making me want to head to the city for siomai!! haha,
ReplyDeletei love siomai...my highschool and college life would not be that fun without having siomai with friends, hehehe. i love henlin...still my number 1 choice but i need to try this master siomai when we get home. happy weekend.
ReplyDeletelove siomai with chili hot sauce....yummmmmmy
ReplyDeleteI am a siomai addict myself :) Sarap lang talaga eh!
ReplyDeletedi ko pa na-try yan...
ReplyDeleteI am a big siomai eater. When I say big, I don't content myself with just one serving ;-)
ReplyDeleteSiomai is one of my comfort foods when I'm depressed.
ReplyDeleteYou just made me droooooool! TT_TT
This one yummy thing na hindi ko talaga matitikman. I prefer Siopao instead.
ReplyDeleteso yummy,I love siomai but having a hard time to get one here that tickle my tastes.
ReplyDeleteYuumy! I do get to eat Master Siomai every once in awhile because there's one near our work place :)
ReplyDeleteI've tried that at gusto ko yan maraming garlic!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Amg tagal ko na hindi na kakain ng siomai :( nagcrave tuloy ako hahaha
ReplyDeleteIt looks delicious, checkout my blog at
ReplyDeletehttp://www.definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/10/being-your-self.html
feel free to leave a comment