I've received a call from my colleague the other day, asking if i need some books in school. When i asked why, he said Boss will give you all his books in law school. So i said why not.
I was a bit surprised though with the offer because i haven't told our Boss yet about my law school despite our occasional talking. When i asked this colleague of mine how did he knew it, he told me that he loosed tongue mentioning that i am indeed in law school and one of my teacher is Boss' Lawyer in one of his civil case which he is the plaintiff.
So anyway, the package was hand carried with a verbal message of :"use them now, and in exchange be my lawyer in the future".
I just laughed out and sent a Thank You message to him!
Fire it away!

wow, future lawyer! so that's the reason why you're not blogging that much. good luck!
ReplyDeleteme hidden agenda si boss ha...hehe! ;)
oo nga, merong hidden agenda si Boss ha ha, sabi ko nga sana pati Tuition fee nagpadala na rin..lol
ReplyDeleteone lucky Boss...
ReplyDeleteLG