Monday, February 25, 2013

THINGS TO DO ON SUMMER

Summer is fast approaching, and as early as today i already have things to do in my list. Here's some:

1. I really need to sit on fixing, rearranging and updating my blogs. :)
2. Will attend summer camp reunions and visit some place.
3. Go back into sports. Lawn tennis maybe and swimming. Watch out for my blog entries with this. I am hoping to blog more.
4. Prepare and execute the 1st birthday of my darling Destine. Read on his stories at www.atimelineofdestiny.com
5. Read. Eat. Pray.

I think that's just few but there are lots that must be done. Indulgence is necessary.

What about you? Have you listed your plans for summer?

1 comment:

  1. Im planning to have a vacation this summer with my family. And visit some beaches in the country. As of now, im waiting some Cebu Pacific Promo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...