So i asked a colleague if he can treat us in a nearby Felicita's Panciteria. But it turned out that he is off the next day so we asked another one to treat us for Pansit.
Felicita's is known in it's good taste of "Pansit Cabagan" in our local. So if you happen to pass-by in the North, you may want to add "Pansit Cabagan" in your list of a "must eat" pansit. You may also try the other Panciteria's within the town, but for me, I say Felicita's got my tastebuds on it. An order cost only P50, P60, P70 depending on the plate size you can consume.
Here, we choose P70/order and shared it for two, except for my one colleague who chooses chicken toppings so she got her a solo plate.
I won't say any word for this, but this served as our lunch already with a bill of 280.00 only. I felt so satiated with a burp! For one, because it's free, treated by our Ma'm here (the one with a long hair), he he! thank you Ma'm Susan!


Ang sarap naman...I liked Beef Noodles, batchoy...
ReplyDeleteThe best thing in life is when someone treat you for foods. What a nice life, I guess you are smiling so wide while eating the pancit hehehe.
ReplyDeleteHa! Pareho tayo ng cravings! I made us a pan of pancit a couple of days ago coz I was craving for it so bad..
ReplyDeleteThat looks good, now you make me miss of eating pansit.
ReplyDeleteyummy and cheap too!
ReplyDeleteYummy looking, I wonder how we call it in Manila.
ReplyDeletePancit is always my fave so my family though I do not buy but cook them :-) The pancit looks delish and makes me drool too :-)
ReplyDeleteYum! Mukhang masarap nga ang pansit na ito! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is quite similar to the pancit that my husband always buy in our neighbor. We just call it pancit but it has soup like this. Where in the North is this known?
ReplyDeleteI also tried that 2 years ago when i visited north luzon with a friend. yep it taste good especially when eaten with a loved one.
ReplyDeleteLG