The usuals and familiar tasks demands so high of my time and because of this I've been contemplating to put down one thing --law school maybe, and get on with my passion in nursing career, that is to get my Intravenous Therapy Training done, Hospital duties and ready to take off?
Find the right path in reaching my American or London dreams. Ahaha! Some of those weird and random thoughts that crossed my mind. But my point is that, it's just me who make my destiny, it's my choice, my will, my decision and my own volition.
Oh, anyway, going back here, i hope i can really find time to make-over my blogs instead of thinking of abandoning it due to lack of time in updating it regularly. Oh time, be a friend of mine. :)
Wonderful post, checkout my latest post at
ReplyDeletehttp://togetherfornature.blogspot.com/2013/11/making-backyard-vegetable-garden.html
don't be shy to leave a comment and like us on facebook
Come to think of it! I am in the process of making over my blog too. Been trying diligently to do it myself so good luck to me. I hope you find time to do the things you would love to do too, :)
ReplyDeleteblog makeover is such a big task, I realized that when I did mine...hehe. Anyway, good luck on your future endeavor girl, whatever it is you decide to pursue. :)
ReplyDelete