Thursday, March 20, 2014

CHRISTMAS CARD IN MARCH

I was so surprised when i received an enclosed card yesterday knowing that it came from a friend in Cebu City, at first i thought it is an Invitation Card. But the more i get surprised to saw it's a Christmas Card, in March? are you kidding me? But then, i was certain that it is supposed to be for the last Christmas. It must have been traffic along the way, and knowing the sender, she is a very busy and dedicated person in all aspect.


I was touched with her sweet note and delighted with the enclosed simple gift from across the seas. 


A pen from Singapore. I was too puzzled if did she ever went to Singapore and meet with our other friend there? Ha Ha! I will have to ask her about it though. 

Well, i always felt special every time i received something unexpected just like this. I am thinking what to send her in acknowledging her very sweet gesture of sending me a card.

What can you suggest? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...