Tuesday, March 18, 2014

PLANS FOR SUMMER

Reflection and recollection
There are only few and simple things that i planned to make this summer and i wish to accomplish it before summer is over. Knowing me, i usually plan for something which later i could hardly do, due to lack of conviction of doing it. Ha Ha! and i wish this time, i really mean to do it.

My summer plans evolves around doing some reflections and recollections on what brought me up and down in the past year; to read valuable pieces of information which could help me understand more my subject in law; to do outdoor sports and i hope our plans to do lawn tennis will prosper; will make a good diet; persevere on my dreams; make amends with my friends; spend more quality time with Destine and others which is deemed benefecial to my growth inside and out.
more quality time with destine
See, those laid were so simple and attainable goals for this summer. So, Goodluck to me! What about you, have you planned for your summer activities already? 

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a specific plan for myself but I am planning to enroll Bella in ballet and so with swimming lessons this summer. I hope the new nanny comes in time for those activities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! that's great for bella... hindi pa kasi pwede si bebe mag swimming :)

      Delete

Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...