Monday, April 28, 2014

13/60 THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER: REFLECTION #1

It's a tough life I am into, a hard and narrow path i am traversing with and the road ahead seems unclear. To where this journey leads, i have no idea yet. But,  in my reflection i have come to realized some things i made unwise, wrong doings, bad choices and decisions, indecisiveness and impulsiveness.

But all is done and gone, I don't want to waste my time regretting with all the mistakes I've made, dwell on the bitter thoughts of the what if's and if only's. I cannot amend my past and i am hesitant to anticipate the future.Whatever life brings me on, I know that God has put me to this situation because He wanted me to be more wiser, consistent and a steadfast person. God is preparing me to be a better person albeit my imperfection and although tomorrow is uncertain, I was taught not to worry, because all the best things that would happen are yet to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...