Wednesday, April 2, 2014

1/60 THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER: GET MY PRC LICENSE

I am suppose to make a follow up if my PRC License as Psychometrician is already available  at Professional Regulation Commission last February, but since i have a busy schedule in school and in work i coudn't find the time to find out. So i made a list for my things to accomplish this summer and getting my PRC license is one of it. 


Well, since it's been 5 months since I've applied for the license it's now with me, thank Goodness! 

1/60 PRC License accomplished!

3 comments:

  1. yay! congrats girl! I am a proud friend of yours! More PRC licenses to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, girl! Ikaw na ang maraming PRC license ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! tama, me isa pa akong need aplayan pero Waah!!! aanhin ko nga ang napakaraming PRC license na itetch? andami ko mamayang ipaparenew sabay sabay pa .ugghhh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...