Tuesday, April 15, 2014

2/60 THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER: PRINT PICTURES


In the advent of high technology and social media today, less people have their pictures get their be  printed and placed it in a photo album. The trend is you snapped a pose and then post it immediately to your social media account, like Instagram, facebook, twitter, etc. But don't we know that our granny's cannot cope with this trend? They still want the primitive way of looking at their photograph and get a good time reminiscing the memories of the captured photos.

Honestly, i was really surprised when my granny asked me a copy of her pictures that in various occassion she posed to be photographed. She said she wanted to flip through an album and look in the photos. Well, I haven't thought that my old lady wanted a printed copy of the pictures. She asked me about it last Yuletide season when we visited her in the Barrio and I promised her that I will give her the photos in our next visit. Well, obviously I've counted months before i was able to accomplish such request and she was so happy when I handed her the photos neatly arranged in a photo album. But then again she said, what else should she put in the vacant pages, (because there were pages unfilled yet).  Then, I answered her, don't worry grandma, we still have so much pose yet to be captured and that's what we will going to put there. (smile!)

Then it was a big relief to accomplish this task. Thank God it's summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...