I have been amused when my facebook wall has been flooded with statuses of any Mommy in my FB friends posting how their kids loved to kept watching "Frozen" movie again and again. So, I wonder should my little boy watched the said movie will he watched it too over and again? I don't have any idea what the movie is all about back then, and due to a very hectic demands from me i cannot even watched the preview of it. But this time, i really made it to the point that i could watch it and so i did.
I just thought that my child would love to watch the movie too as we sat side by side in the bed while watching but he got his own thing and he is busy swiping his tab although glancing in the tv screen once in a while and giving me a wink too and in exchange i showered him with kisses and hugs. We have a great time bonding.
Well, i got no regrets spending time watching the movie, it's a great story to be told and
here's some of my favorite line in the movie:
Anna: “I don’t even know what true love is,”
Olaf: “I do! That’s when you put someone else’s needs before your own.”
..and the one great word that touches me is this..."only an act of true love will thaw a frozen heart".
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)