I marked the month of April as one important month this year, because this is the first time that we could be present on the birthday celebration of my Grandma. Likewise, i have an important role to deliver on her birthday, that is, I am in-charge in bringing the "Pansit" (Noodles) to be served on that day. So i can never skipped, hence, we made a road trip to the barrio and attended the birthday.
The sad part is that, I wasn't able to make a good photo snapped on that day, because My young man was so feeling free and i have to watched him all the time because he kept on roaming around and he might get an accident if not being watched. I haven't eaten well that day, because of that.
Nevertheless, the birthday was held jovially. It's not because of the food or anything superficial but because of Granny felt our presence in this very important day of her life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)