the only way to it .. is to step forward....
Friday, May 2, 2014
15/60 THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER: PICTURE TAKING WITH THE CHOPPER
We've been passing through this chopper which is parked in the camp for days since the last week. I can see a lot who poses in front or in the side of it and take a good snapped with it. There are also some that i saw how took a selfie shot of their own with the chopper as the background. I told myself then, I wish I could also get a photo of my son Destiny with the chopper behind, and yesterday was a good chance to make that wish done. I also made a post on this on his blog, entitled A CHOPPER AND A PASSERSBY. I hope it made sense. But i find the idea cute. Ha ha!
Labels:
happy journey,
things to do on summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)