Thursday, May 15, 2014

FEELING SAD

Early morning yesterday, I was shocked to received the news that one of our Professor in Law School was killed the other night right after his class. Atty. G as we call him is notorious in failing his students who doesn't meet his criteria in passing his subject. I was under him for two semesters with subjects Criminal Law. He got unique ways of teaching his subject. His style drives you to study harder. But will you? If he doesn't call for recitation nor check the attendance? Did he mean not to worry in going to his class without reading notes, because you will not be called to recite, anyway? Or better get absent, after all  he doesn't checked attendance, too? Yet, here's the deal, Never mind the aforestated facts just make sure to pass his exams, because the only basis he got in giving you grades is the score that he gave you in your exam. So, with these i don't need to state my comments on his style of teaching.  Nonetheless, he had given me some ideas on how to study and make it in Law school.

well, I just remembered him that way and in fact, his subject is my favorite subject thus far.

Anyway, Life is indeed very short, hence, we can only savor each day of our stay in this temporary world.

Rest in peace sir G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...