Tuesday, May 6, 2014

19/60 THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER: SET UP THE BIRTHDAY VENUE

My son will be celebrating his 2nd birthday on the 7th. I've invited my co-workers kids to come over as I've organized a simple, sweet and something which will surely enjoyed by the kids. My son's birthday theme is a sort of kids get together. I called this "The Sweetest Times of Your Life".




I've made my room as the venue of the event and set it up in between my free time few days before the Birthday.

The Balloons - I asked an office mate to puff the balloons for me.


 The Back Drop - I hanged it myself.


The candies and sweets.








There you go, the venue is set up already. Thank Goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...