Every pay day I am a woman of Grocery store to buy stocks of our basic needs at home, but this is not in my usual list of groceries. I'll be buying goods in celebrating Destiny's 2nd birthday. So I spent a special day for this and almost everyday i checked on what else is missing on my list.
By the way, aside from candies and chocolates, here's the list on what we are going to serve on Destiny's birthday:
-Macaroni Salad
-Spaghetti
-Glutinous rice (kaning malagkit)
-rice vermicelli (bihon)
-cake
-ice cream
-hotdog
-etc.
I just thought that our celebration would be so simple yet sweet. I hope this things make sense and the memories we could collect is something i could tell to Destine when someday he'll ask how his 2nd birthday was done.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)