the only way to it .. is to step forward....
Sunday, May 4, 2014
16/60 THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER: SIMPLY VENTING OUT
I am suppose to update this blog everyday since day 1 of April aiming to complete my 60 to do list on this summer, but seems I am too way to complete the list, unless I'll do a marathon post. But the reason of my being too far behind in updating this blog is that I do a lot of things in day and I have the little kiddo staying up late at night. Geez! I get too tired and I don't even have time for myself. Yap, I do complain of my hectic but sedentary lifestyle. I said hectic because it's full of action everyday but sedentary because i do a lot of sitting and little exercise. I do hope my blood supply still circulates well. In no time, this summer will be over and I'll go back to school again, and guess what I still have a lot in my list that need to be done. Oh God!
Labels:
things to do on summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)