Sunday, May 25, 2014

29/60 THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER: VACCINATION OF BABY DESTINE

My son had his last vaccine in about six months now. His suppose schedule was last May 10 but since of my busy days i forgo with the days and I only got free this time. I've been postponing the vaccine since I was thinking he might have fever after receiving it and I don't have a long time to sit and take care of him, because I am always out. Good that I was free this week end, hence I towed him to his Pedia. 

 I cannot picture our scene when we're there but my boy is not easy to handle when it comes to situation like this. I have my patience in full and bagged thousands of tricks so we can carry on.Nonetheless, he got his vaccine just the same. I'll just have to watch out for some fever as side effects. Thank God, we  had this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...