Sunday, May 18, 2014

23/60 THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER: RANDOM

I worked on this random thing for three consecutive days, in this past days, that's why I was not able to post on time the big event of my son's 2nd birthday on his own  blog. 

Then i also had some works in between, in short i got busied previously. I also got depressed with the tragic death of one of our professor in law school, so my serotonin was in it's lowest, I cannot think of anything better recently.

Gladly, i was able to finish the three-days random task, but there's another schedule next week and i hope i would be able to cope up with my countdown. Summer is gonna be over soon, but my counting has not even came to half.

Whoa! Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...