Tuesday, May 6, 2014

20/60 THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER: BUY MY SON A NEW DRESS

A day to go and it's my son's birthday so i have to run to the malls to buy him dress for his birthday. I don't wanna do this in a rush but seems that all things come in my hectic day so I have to do them all at the same time.

I cannot shop for a long hour since I still have something to do so I have to choose a dress quick. This time, I thought of yellow color which depicts a brighter day on my sons birthday.

Looking back on his first birthday, I bought him 2 wardrobe, for his morning activity is Green which calls for Life.
In the afternoon it was Red for jolliness and joyfulness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...